Kerman's School Teachers
Front Page > Schools > Kerman's School Teachers

The teachers of Kerman's schools have affected the lives of many people over the years.  This page is dedicated to them.  If you would like to see a particular teacher included here, please send me an email with a short essay or some other information.

RONALD T. REINHARDT  - May 12, 1940 - September 8, 2008

Ron was born on May 12, 1940, to George and Ann Reinhardt in Fresno, Cailfornia.
       He was a teacher for 34 years and a graduate of Central Union High School. He earned a BA degree in education from Fresno State in 1962, and started teaching for Kerman Unified School District in 1963. He taught wood working and mechanical drawing for most of his teaching career. After his retirement in 1997, he continued to run Kerman High School’s Performance Interivew Program for four years. Ron was also a raisin farmer for the last 30 years.
       He met his wife, Joyce Bernardi in 1958. They were married in 1962, and spent 46 loving years together. Ron had many talents, but will be remembered mostly for his woodworking abilities. These are showcased in the home he built from the ground up, fulfilling a dream he had for years.
       An avid hunter and fisherman, Ron enjoyed being outdoors the most. He spent many years as a member of the Frasier Farms Duck Club in Firebaugh, and took countless trips to the Sierra Nevada’s. Ron spent a lot of his free time with his family in Fort Bragg, California over the span of 30 years where he enjoyed fishing for salmon and ling cod. Ron’s second home in Fort Bragg overlooked the Noyo Harbor where he docked his boat, affectionately named “Grizzly.”
       He will be missed by his family and friends and by many of his longtime fishing and
hunting buddies.
       He is survived by his wife Joyce; son, John Reinhardt of Longmont, Co.; daughter, DeAnna Turner; son-in-law Bill; grandsons Jacob and Joseph of Fresno; and brother Dennis of Palo Alto.
A Memorial Service was held at Trinity Lutheran Church in Fresno on Monday, September 15, 2008, at 10:00 a.m.

 Return to Top of Page
 Front Page | Landmarks & Special Features | Businesses | Churches | Schools | Brief History | Web Links | Guestbook

Copyright © 2002-2008 Scott Toste
Last Updated:  9/18/2008